Monday, June 06, 2005


behind these hazel eyes


had netball training this morning. heh it was fun! still alot to cover to mid yr. so much to do, so little time. haf to start on PW dis wk too. booooo :( and i dun feel like going to sch on wednesday for math remedial. its so useless! ohhh and my mum will be more free aft wednesday. hehe dis means....shopping! yay. kkk i betta go continue on my econs.theres so much to cover! :(


So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered ,and I can't explain what happened, and I can't erase the things that i've done.


2:26 PM
morethanwords

ME

siewzai
eighteen
TnsCchsVjc



GIVE ME

TALK


CREDITS
layout: hui ZAI :D

READS
huiming
o5s64
VJnetball
char
em
est
geri
jes
jiamin
joel
jx
mel
phia
phil
riana
tracy
terry
tricia
wanjou
yumin
zhong min
zhong yu
zong chang

blogger
XIAXUE
kennySIA
Extraordinaire

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com